In The Media
Gary Kollin, P.A.
Gary Kollin is a sole practitioner in a boutique law firm concentrating in criminal defense and civil rights litigation. He has represented clients in the state and federal courts charged with crimes ranging from petit theft to first degree murder including federal charges of drug trafficking and continuing criminal enterprises. Gary Kollin represents clients in the state and federal appeal courts and argued the case of Smith v. United States, 508 U.S. 223 (1993), before the United States Supreme Court.
- Texas woman claims she was beaten up by BSO deputies in jail
- Deputy throws woman around room after refusing to give her tampon
- Delray Beach Police Facing Lawsuit for Alleged Excessive Force
- Fort Lauderdale Suspends Red Light Camera Program
- Lawsuit Claims Red Light Tickets are Not Legal
- Lawyers claim man’s hands were cuffed when K9 bit him in Delray Beach viral video
- Cop caught in video slap of homeless man says wanted to avoid being grabbed
- Russian Television: Brutality in Florida
- Sunrise man wins $125,000 in Davie police brutality claim
- Million Dollar Lawsuit Accuses Three Davie Cops of Brutality
- BSO settles Dania couple’s false arrest lawsuit for $350,000
- Fort Lauderdale settles false arrest lawsuit for $62,500
- Hallandale man wins $82,000 in false arrest lawsuit
- Criminal cases also hidden from public
- Red-Light ticket refund? Not so fast
- Hollywood May Pay Man $195,000 to settle Case after Brutal Arrest
- Despite Seeming Attorney Grudge, Florida Judge is Now on Appeals Bench
- A judge who “never forgets”
- Couple admit role in Cuban spy ring
- Hallandale police to test out body cams for one year
- Couple Files Suit In Raid Gone Bad
- Counterfeit Designer Handbags
- Student may have told Dillard staff about gun
- Teens’ sexuality struggles go with them to school
- Cuban-American joins Florida’s top court
- Cuestionan promoción de juez a la Corte de Apelaciones
- Hallandale beach sues one of its cops
- Two BSO Deputies face charges for beating man and then lying about it
- BSO Polygraph Operator Gone Bad
- Gary Kollin Handles Police Misconduct Cases as Cottage Practice
- Judge gets appellate spot despite payback talk
- Popular sophomore gunned down in hall
- Deputy Do-Wrong
BILL GATES & GARY KOLLIN
- When Gary Kollin attended Harvard, he was a friend of former Microsoft CEOs Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer. In fact, he and Ballmer were roommates.
Florida Bar Statement:
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask the lawyer to send you free written information about the lawyer’s qualifications and experience.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and our attorneys. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
The facts of every case are different and unique. Gary Kollin, P.A., cannot make any promises or guarantees to the outcome of your or any particular case. The above posted results should not be relied upon for a guarantee as to your case.